Catamaran – Los Gigantes & whale watching
- 54,00€ – an adult
- 27,00€ – children 4-11 years old
- 4.5 hours
Notes about the trip
- The tours take place daily at 13:00.
- Guaranteed encounter with whales or dolphins. Otherwise, the next tour is free or the cost will be refunded.
- Automatic discount when booking for more than 2 and 4 people!
- Food on board (per serving): paella with chicken or vegetarian.
- Drinks on board (unlimited): water, cold drinks, beer.
- Children under 4 years old participate for free, but don’t forget to add them to your order.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Catamaran – Los Gigantes & whale watching cruise – 4.5 h
If you’re looking for a long and adventurous boat trip with relaxation, this tour is for you. The catamaran – Los Gigantes cliffs boat trip is a diverse attraction that combines all the elements of a 3-hour whale watching cruise and also sails to one of the most iconic points of Tenerife, the majestic Los Gigantes cliffs. The views that await you are some of the most beautiful that Tenerife has to offer. It’s no coincidence that they’re called Gigantes “giants” – the breathtaking rocks reach a height of 600 meters, and their imaginative texture is impressive. The turquoise depths of the ocean contrast incredibly with the dark walls of the cliffs and rocks.
Catamaran – dolphin and whale watching tour
During the excursion, you will sail along the Costa Adeje coast to the huge cliffs located on the west side of the island. However, the nature itself will offer you the biggest attractions. The ocean is inhabited by numerous whales and dolphins, so their company will definitely make your cruise more enjoyable and provide unforgettable memories. During this tour, there is a higher chance of seeing both species of aquatic mammals due to the longer sailing time. Next, you will have a stop at the beautiful bay belonging to the former pirate village of Masca. Those hungry for excitement can jump from the catamaran into the ocean. The time allocated for swimming stop is approximately 30 minutes. The catamaran Los Gigantes cliffs boat trip lasts a total of 4.5 hours. Is an excellent attraction for the whole family or a group of friends.
However, if you’re not sure how you feel during trips on the restless ocean, which usually “sways” slightly, our shorter, three-hour catamaran option may be safer.
During the cruise, the crew will take care of your stomachs! Delicious Spanish paella, either meat or vegetarian, will be served on board! Soft drinks and beer are available unlimited.
There are enough spacious seats/sofas on the catamaran for each participant. Shade will prevail on most of them during the cruise. However, there is an option to additionally purchase a comfortable bed in the front of the catamaran. Beds are under full sun (depending on the size, for an additional fee of around 15.00-20.00 € per bed). However, there is no possibility to reserve them in advance. In this case, the “first come, first served” rule applies. If you are interested in purchasing beds, we recommend arriving 30 minutes before the planned departure time of the catamaran.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
Free round-trip transportation from
- El Medano (only on Wednesdays)
- Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje
- Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes
Paid (10,50€/person) round-trip transportation from
- Puerto de la Cruz (only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays)
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map indicates the port of Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje. From this port, catamaran trips depart to see whales and to go under the Los Gigantes cliffs. If you want to reach the trip on your own or your place of stay is outside the free pickup zone, this port will be your destination.”