Boat rental without a license
- 89,00 – 1 hour
- 169,00 – 2 hours
- 249,00 – 3 hours
- 319,00 – 4 hours
- 389,00 – 5 hours
Notes about the trip
- Anyone can rent a boat! A skipper’s license is not required.
- The boat can accommodate up to 6 people.
- The boat has a power of 15 HP.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Boat rental in Tenerife – without a license!
Do you want to be the captain of your own boat, take the helm in your hands and glide through the ocean? Boat rental in Tenerife without a license is just for you!
We offer a boat with a built-in GPS that you can steer on your own. It’s up to you where you sail, following only a few rules given by the instructor before the trip. The maximum range into the ocean is 4 km and a minimum of 1 km from the shore, unless we moor in designated areas and coves. The rental time depends on you, as the attraction is available for rent for the number of hours. This small boat can accommodate a maximum of 6 people, but we recommend renting it for 4-5 people. Life jackets are available on board, which will be presented to you along with other necessary information beforehand.
The boat departs from the Puerto Colón port in Costa Adeje – one of the most touristy towns in southern Tenerife. The closest places you can see are the Costa Adeje coastline, La Caleta and El Puertito. If you have more time to have fun on our yacht, you can stop in one of the coves and swim in the turquoise ocean that offers deeper waters. The views you can observe from the ocean are breathtaking. The azure coast of Tenerife with mountains in the background. If you like privacy and have always dreamed of sailing in the ocean without a crew, steering your own boat. Then this attraction is perfect for you.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
Attraction currently does not offer free transportation
- Boat rental without a license is carried out in Puerto Colón in Costa Adeje
- We will include the exact location of the attraction along with a map in the confirmation email for your reservation
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map points to the Puerto Colón port in Costa Adeje. Boat rental without a license is carried out in this port.