Rent a Moto in Tenerife
Narrow, winding mountain roads with steep ascents and descents. Long, straight stretches freshly paved. Diverse landscapes. Views of mountains, ocean, and volcano. From desert to jungle. Sunny weather, gentle breeze. Thousands of curves, hundreds of viewpoints and routes, one island. Rent a Moto in Tenerife – you can’t miss it!
A motorcycle is perhaps the best way to explore the island. You forget about resorts crowded with tourists, searching for parking spots, and traffic jams on the highway. Set off on the road, leaving everyone far behind. You discover places unknown to others. I don’t think any motorcyclist needs much persuasion. So, we invite you to explore our offer.
Important Information – Rent a Moto in Tenerife
- The prices displayed on our website are the final rental prices for motorcycles. The price includes third-party liability insurance (OC), helmet, and gloves. It is possible to rent a motorcycle jacket for a one-time fee of 5.00€.
- After our reservation is CONFIRMED, a deposit of 25% of the rental price must be paid.
- The remaining balance of the rental cost must be paid upon motorcycle pickup. Payment can be made in cash or by card.
- The minimum driver’s age is 25 years.
- For motorcycles up to 125CC, the driver must hold a category B driver’s license for a minimum of 3 years. For motorcycles above 125CC, a category A driver’s license is required for a minimum of 2 years.
- The security deposit for motorcycles in groups B, C, and D is 200€. Groups E, F, and G have a deposit of 300€, group H 500€, while the deposit for groups J and K is 1000€. The deposit can be left in cash or on a card, and it is refunded upon returning the motorcycle.
- The garage is located in Costa Adeje. After confirming the reservation, you will receive the exact garage location.
- Motorcycles can be picked up/returned from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday, and on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. The garage is closed on Sundays.
- To rent a car for 1 day or more to be delivered to your hotel, please visit HERE.
|Group||Model||Capacity||Deposit||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days||7 days|
|C||Fantic Caballero Flat Track||125||200€||39€||78€||111€||148€||185€||222€||238€|
|C||Fantic Caballero Scrambler||125||200€||39€||78€||111€||148€||185€||222€||238€|
|D||Honda CB 125 R||125||200€||43€||86€||119€||159€||199€||238€||253€|
|D||Suzuki GSX 125S||125||200€||43€||86€||119€||159€||199€||238€||253€|
|E||Piaggio Beverly 400S||400||300€||63€||126€||170€||227€||283€||340€||350€|
|G||Fantic Caballero Rally||500||300€||85€||170€||235€||313€||392€||470€||470€|
|G||Fantic Caballero Scrambler||500||300€||85€||170€||235€||313€||392€||470€||470€|
|J||Honda Africa Twin||1000||1000€||135€||270€||385€||513€||642€||770€||770€|
|J||Suzuki GSX S750Z||750||1000€||135€||270€||385€||513€||642€||770€||770€|
|J||Triumph Tiger 800XRT||800||1000€||135€||270€||385€||513€||642€||770€||770€|
|J||BMW R 1200R||800||1000€||135€||270€||385€||513€||642€||770€||770€|
|K||Honda Africa Twin 1100 Adventure||1100||1000€||148€||296€||420€||5600€||700€||840€||840€|
We respond to form submissions within 24 to 48 hours. If you are interested in renting a motorcycle for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, please contact us by phone at +34 672 874 744.
Tenerife routes worth marking on the map
- Masca – long winding roads offering eccentric views of mountain ranges, green plateaus, and lowlands. The significant terrain difference and steep slopes provide fascinating experiences.
- Punta del Teno – the “forbidden route” that is even more tempting. The road leads beneath tall secured rocks that can crumble during strong winds, creating unprecedented impressions. Fantastic views are crowned by a lighthouse at the end and a wild beach. The route is closed from 10 am to 7 pm.
- El Teide – the absolute highlight if you want to explore corners of Tenerife on a motorcycle. The route to the foot of the volcano initially ascends through hundreds of turns along cliffs. Then, the road becomes more straightforward, leading through a desert-like, almost lunar landscape. High-quality asphalt allows for even more excitement.
- Anaga – a green mountain paradise and the northern part of the island, with kilometers of winding roads meandering through ravines and forests.
Obvious tips, but worth remembering
- Prepare appropriate clothing for local rain or strong winds. Tenerife has several microclimates that depend not only on altitude but also on the geographical area you are traveling in.
- Due to the high number of cars, diverse drivers, and numerous tourists who may appear unexpectedly, we advise you to exercise caution and limit your trust.
- Tenerife has three toll-free highways.