Buggy – volcanoes of Tenerife
- 180,00€ – driver
- 30,00€ – passenger
- 3 hours
Notes about the trip
- Automatic discount for orders above 2 and 4 drivers!
- A valid category B driving license is required.
- 30% off-road.
- Passenger with appropriate height can be as young as 10 years old.
- Buggies are designed for two people. The number of passengers cannot exceed the number of drivers.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Buggy in Tenerife – 3-hour rally among Tenerife’s volcanoes
Buggy in Tenerife is a wonderful way to spend time with friends and test your skills on rough terrain. If you’re looking for an adrenaline-packed activity, buggy driving is sure to please. It’s a great option for couples and larger groups of friends.
The buggy is relatively easy to operate, and if you have a category B driving license, you’ll be able to handle it. The excursion starts with a short briefing on how to operate the vehicle. An experienced instructor will provide you with tips and clarify any doubts you may have, while ensuring your safety. After a few minutes of practice, you’ll be ready for small and large-scale thrills on the mountain roads.
Buggy – volcanoes of Tenerife
Excursion starts in the picturesque village of Tamaimo, located near the Los Gigantes cliffs. The volcanic areas covered in pine forests will impress you with their stunning views. The tour of the intriguing volcanoes leads through several miles of solidified lava, offering plenty of off-road fun. Santiago del Teide is the first interesting village you’ll reach after leaving Tamaimo. It’s an equally charming village in a valley surrounded by green mountains. As we ascend higher, we’ll reach the “montañeta,” where we can admire incredible Tenerife landscapes. Next, we’ll experience an adrenaline rush, which means off-road driving! The varied terrain and gravel surface provide plenty of opportunities for our buggy drivers to show off! We’ll reach the “Mirador Lomo Morino” lookout point along interesting roads, and then head back off-road towards the last stop, a tasting of local wines and cheeses. Non-alcoholic drinks will be also available.
It’s important to wear suitable clothing for the excursion. We strongly recommend comfortable pants and a sweater, as well as closed-toe shoes. Due to the sandy surface of the route, clothes may get dirty – but that’s no surprise for all extreme sports enthusiasts! Get ready for an unforgettable adventure, spectacular views, and a friendly atmosphere.
Recommended to take
- Clothes to get dirty
- A scarf or bandana for the mouth
- Long-sleeved shirt and pants for the winter season
- Sunscreen lotion
Free round-trip transportation from
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje
- Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map shows Labranda Suites Costa Adeje hotel. If your place of stay is outside the free pickup zone, this point will be your meeting point. The hotel was chosen as the starting point due to its easy access and the possibility of free car parking.