Catamaran – whale watching
- 41,00€ – an adult
- 20,50€ – children 4-11 years old
- 3 hours
Notes about the trip
- The tours take place daily at 10:00.
- Guaranteed encounter with whales or dolphins. Otherwise, the next tour is free or the cost will be refunded.
- Automatic discount when booking for more than 2 and 4 people!
- Food on board (per serving): sandwich with cheese or ham.
- Drinks on board (unlimited): water, cold drinks, beer.
- Children under 4 years old participate for free, but don’t forget to add them to your order.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Catamaran – whale watching cruise 3 h
A catamaran cruise in search of whales in the Atlantic Ocean is truly an amazing attraction offered by exotic Tenerife. These waters are inhabited by short-finned pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins. Our expedition will allow you to see them with your own eyes. Meeting these marine mammals will be an unforgettable experience for you.
During the three-hour journey, you will be able to admire the magnificent views offered by the coast of Costa Adeje. From the ocean, you can also get a better view of the neighboring island of La Gomera. The highlight will be the opportunity to jump into the water and swim in the charming bay belonging to the picturesque fishing village of La Caleta. If you are looking for an attraction for the whole family, relaxation, and at the same time exceptional experiences, a catamaran cruise is for you. The sound of the waves, the sunshine, and the dolphins and whales accompanying you guarantee full relaxation.
A catamaran is also the safest option when it comes to comfort, as even if you encounter rough ocean. The large, stable catamaran will rock much less than a pirate ship or luxury yacht. The crew will also take care of your stomachs, serving delicious sandwiches and drinks.
There is enough spacious seating on the catamaran for each participant. With shade prevailing on most of them during the cruise. However, there is the possibility of additionally purchasing a comfortable bed in the front of the catamaran in full sun (depending on size, with an extra charge of about 15,00-20,00 € per bed on site). However, it is not possible to reserve them in advance. In this case, the “first come, first served” rule applies. If you are interested in buying a bed, we recommend that you arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the catamaran.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
Free round-trip transportation from
- El Medano (only on wednesdays)
- Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje
- Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map indicates the Puerto Colón port in Costa Adeje. From this port, catamaran trips depart to see whales. If you want to reach the trip on your own or your place of stay is outside the free pickup zone, this port will be your destination.