Peter Pan – whale watching
- 44,00€ – an adult
- 22,00€ – children 4-11 years old
- 3 hours
Notes about the trip
- The tours take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Guaranteed encounter with whales or dolphins. Otherwise, the next tour is free or the cost will be refunded.
- Automatic discount when booking for more than 2 and 4 people!
- Food on board (per serving): chicken, salat, bread and fruits.
- Drinks on board (unlimited): water, cold drinks, beer.
- Children under 4 years old participate for free, but don’t forget to add them to your order.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Pirate ship – Peter Pan – whale watching cruise 3h
Sightseeing cruise on a pirate boat – Peter Pan! Enjoy a real pirate adventure aboard a Portuguese schooner from the 20th century! As you sail through the waters surrounding Costa Adeje, you will have the opportunity to hear many stories about pirates who hundreds of years ago came to the Canary Islands in search of their precious loot. This unique journey in time will be made even more pleasant by the sight of whales and dolphins during their water frenzy. The many attractions are complemented by the possibility of swimming in a charming cove with crystal clear water. Every pirate certainly likes to eat something, so lunch and drinks, including alcoholic drinks, are served on board.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
Free round-trip transportation from
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Américas
- Costa Adeje
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map points to the port in Los Cristianos, from which Peter Pan and Viking depart. If you want to reach the trip on your own or your place of stay is outside the free pickup zone, this port will be your destination.