Peter Pan – whale watching
- 44,00€ – an adult
- 22,00€ – children 4-11 years old
- 3 hours
Notes about the trip
- The tours take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Guaranteed encounter with whales or dolphins. Otherwise, the next tour is free or the cost will be refunded.
- Automatic discount when booking for more than 2 and 4 people!
- Food on board (per serving): chicken, salat, bread and fruits.
- Drinks on board (unlimited): water, cold drinks, beer.
- Children under 4 years old participate for free, but don’t forget to add them to your order.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Pirate ship – Peter Pan – whale watching cruise 3h
Pirate Adventure Sightseeing Cruise – Peter Pan! Experience a real pirate adventure aboard a 20th-century Portuguese schooner! Sailing through the waters surrounding Costa Adeje, you’ll have the opportunity to hear numerous pirate tales. That will transport you hundreds of years back in time when these daring adventurers arrived on the Canary Islands. Exploring these historic waters in search of bottlenose dolphins and short-finned pilot whales. It will be an unforgettable adventure for both young and old. These mammals are known for their playful nature and often surface with their entire family near passing boats. On the other hand, dolphins joyfully show off their acrobatic leaps from the water. The rule of thumb is that the quieter we are on board, the more confident these creatures become.
The excitement continues with the chance to take a dip in a charming cove with crystal-clear waters near the picturesque fishing village of La Caleta. Every pirate loves a snack, so during this 3-hour cruise, snacks in the form of sandwiches and unlimited drinks. Including alcoholic beverages like beer and wine, will be served on board. During this incredible journey, we’ll have the opportunity to admire the beautiful southern coast of Tenerife. It’s thanks to this mountain and the Canary Pine trees that surround it that we have such a unique sunny climate in this part of the island. Dark clouds often hang over it, though they rarely bring rain because the needles of these trees absorb all their moisture.
In our offering, you’ll also find a longer voyage with the Shogun. It’s a similar but larger vessel that will take you all the way to the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the pirate cove of Masca. It was in this cove that these villains anchored their boats to reach their hidden mountain village.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
Free round-trip transportation from
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Américas
- Costa Adeje
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map points to the port in Los Cristianos, from which Peter Pan and Viking depart. If you want to reach the trip on your own or your place of stay is outside the free pickup zone, this port will be your destination.