Private charter with a captain
- 450,00 – 3 hours
- 700,00 – 6 hours
- 850,00 – 9 hours
Notes about the trip
- The tours take place daily from 10:00.
- Guaranteed encounter with whales or dolphins. Otherwise, the next tour is free or the cost will be refunded.
- The yacht can accommodate a maximum of 10 people. It also has Wi-Fi.
- Food on board (per serving): sandwich with cheese or ham.
- Drinks on board (unlimited): water, cold drinks, beer.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Private charter with a captain
A private charter with a captain is a perfect attraction if you are looking for relaxation in your own intimate circle. You rent the entire yacht for your disposal, which means it’s up to you who and how many people will be on board. The maximum number is 10 people on the boat. A private cruise is a perfect gift idea or a way to organize a special occasion. You have several time slots to choose from for the cruises. However, we recommend morning hours when the ocean is calmer. Each of them includes snacks, tapas, and unlimited drinks such as water, cold drinks, wine, champagne, and beer. As the ocean is home to dolphins and whales, you will surely see them during their aquatic activities, regardless of the type of cruise.
We have three charter options to choose from:
3-hour private charter – takes place along the coast of Costa Adeje, Las Americas, and Fañabe. Stop and swim in the beautiful El Puertito bay, where you can spot sea turtles!
6-hour private charter – takes place along the coast of Costa Adeje to the stunning Los Gigantes cliffs. Stop and swim in the bay belonging to the former pirate village of Masca.
9-hour private charter – leads to the neighboring island of La Gomera, specifically to its capital – San Sebastian. The island is famous as one of Christopher Columbus’ last stops before discovering America. Trip includes a visit to the port and town and relaxation in a nearby bay. And the price also includes lunch at a local restaurant. Return to Tenerife takes place during sunset, guaranteeing unforgettable views.
Regardless of which option you choose, Tenerife offers fantastic views, turquoise depths, and beautiful coasts. Without a doubt, this cruise will remain in your memory!
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
The attraction does not offer free transportation
- The yacht departs from Puerto Colón in Costa Adeje
- We will include the exact location of the attraction with a map in the confirmation email of your reservation
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map indicates the Puerto Colón port in Costa Adeje, from which whale watching yacht trips depart. This port will be your destination.