Rent a car from Tenerife airport
Notes on renting a car from the airport
If you decide to explore the island on your own, rent a car from airport is a great solution. It will allow you to reduce costs and ensure high comfort and independence. Very good roads, wonderful landscapes, countless nooks and vantage points really favor motorists. Even in a few days, with good planning and organization, you can visit the most important and interesting places of Tenerife.
After leaving the plane and picking up your luggage, you go directly to the office and pick up the car from the parking lot. You don’t have to pay for the bus or taxi to the hotel. When handing over the car, one should remember to refuel to the level we found at the beginning.
- Car hire from the airport must be planned and booked in advance.
- The prices listed on our website are the actual car rental price. The price already includes the booking fee and full insurance.
- After confirming the reservation, an advance payment must be made, which may amount to 50% of the total rental price.
- When collecting the car, the remaining part of the rental cost must be paid. This payment is possible only by card (no credit card required).
- No deposit is charged from the account.
- The minimum age for a driver is 23 years old.
- The driver must have a driving license for at least 2 years.
- Rental prices may vary depending on the season, and they increase especially during the holidays.
|Group||Model||Extra||3 days||5 days||7 days||10 days||12 days||14 dni||21 dni|
|D||Seat Ibiza Aut.|
Citroen C-Elysee Aut.
|F||Seat Ibiza Familiar|
|G||Citroen C3 Picasso||5-person||120€||185€||220€||280€||310€||340€||420€|
|H||Citroen C4 Picasso|
Citroen C4 Cactus
|I||Renault Clio + GPS|
Renault Clio Family + GPS
Citroen C4 Cactus + GPS
|J||Citroen C4 G.Picasso||7-person||160€||240€||300€||370€||410€||450€||570€|
|K||Peugeot 308 Cabrio HDI|
VW Beetle Cabrio
The car can be picked up / dropped off
- South airport – Reina Sofia
- North Airport – Los Rodeos
- Playa de las Americas – C.C. Royal Garden – not available due to pandemic
- Costa Adeje – C.C. Fañabe – not available due to pandemic
Obvious tips, but it’s worth remembering about them
- Remember to never leave valuable items on the car seats, as thefts can happen. Also, do not forget to lock the car, even if you leave it for three minutes.
- Due to the large number of cars, the variety of drivers and numerous tourists who may appear unexpectedly, we advise you to be extremely careful and limit your trust.
- Tenerife has three free highways.