Quad Bikes – Tenerife forest
- 120€ – driver
- 20€ – passenger
- 3 hours
Notes on the trip
- Automatic discount for orders over 2 and 4 drivers!
- Driving license category B required.
- 60% off-road.
- Passenger with appropriate height may be only 10 years old.
- Quad bikes are for two people. The number of passengers must not exceed the number of drivers.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Quad Bikes Tenerife – 3h trip through the forest of Tenerife
Quad bikes Tenerife are a great way to explore the island on a non-standard basis, spend time with friends and test your skills in the field. If you are looking for an attraction that will give you a lot of fun and adrenaline, quad bikes will definitely appeal to you. It is a great proposition for both a couple and a larger group. The pleasant climate of the island will allow you to fully enjoy the route and the wonderful views. Thanks to the diversity of the terrain, the trip will definitely not be monotonous.
The quad bike handling is not complicated. You don’t need to have previous experience to drive it. However, a category B driving license is required. The tour begins, of course, with a short instruction on how to operate the vehicle. An experienced instructor will give you advice, dispel any doubts and will also watch over your safety. After just a moment of practice you will be ready for small and bigger madness on forest roads.
Trip through the forest of Tenerife
The route will lead you through Canarian forests, where you will be able to try your skills in off-road. Then it will lead you through small Canarian villages towards the highest village in Tenerife, i.e. picturesque Vilaflor. As you climb up, you will be able to admire more and more beautiful views of the coast of Tenerife. You will also see interesting flora typical of the Canary Islands, which is significantly different from the one we know from the continent. Only the climate in forests reminds us of our native, it is much cooler and more humid.
You should wear appropriate clothes for the trip. We strongly recommend that you take comfortable pants, a sweatshirt and closed shoes. Due to the sandy surface of the route, clothes can get dirty – which is probably not surprising for all fans of extreme sports! Get ready for an unforgettable adventure, spectacular views and a nice atmosphere.
On our website you will also find many other tours and attractions from all over Tenerife!
We recommend taking
- Clothes to get dirty
- A face scarf
- Sunscreen cream for the summer season
- Long sleeves and long pants for the winter season
We offer free transport from
- Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map shows the hotel Isla Bonita in Costa Adeje. If your location is outside the free pickup area, this point will be your meeting point. The hotel was chosen as the starting point for its easy access and free car parking.