- 75,00€ – participant
- 55,00€ – companion
- 4 hours
Notes about the trip
- Automatic discount for orders over 2 and 4 participants!
- Drinks on board: water, cold beverages, beer.
- There is a possibility to bring accompanying persons on board for an additional fee of €50,00€ per person. Companions cannot participate in fishing.
- The minimum age of participant is 10 years. Guardian consent is required.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Sport fishing in Tenerife
Tenerife is an ideal place for sport fishing because the waters surrounding the island are characterized by a wide variety of marine species. Many of them migrate through the Canary Islands to different parts of the world. Depending on the season, different species of fish can be found here, including many types of tuna, sharks, blue marlin, amberjack, wahoo, and others.
A fishing boat allows for a maximum of 7 people on the expedition. Each trip lasts 4 hours and offers trolling, jigging, and bottom fishing. Snacks and drinks are served on board. In the case of successful fishing, depending on the species of fish, it can either be released or taken with you. At a nearby restaurant, there is an opportunity to have the catch prepared for eating for a small fee.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
Attraction currently does not offer free transportation
- Sport fishing is available in Puerto Colón in Costa Adeje
- We will include the exact location of the attraction along with a map in the confirmation email for your reservation
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map indicates the Puerto Colón port in Costa Adeje. Sport fishing and most of the water sports available on our website depart from this port.