Jet Ski 2 h
- 140,00€ – driver
- 20,00€ – passenger
- 1 hour
Notes about the trip
- Automatic discount for orders over 2 and 4 drivers!
- Children can ride jet-skis too! The minimum age of the driver is 16 years – parental consent is required.
- A passenger, if tall enough, can be as young as 10 years old.
- Jet skis are designed for two people. The number of passengers cannot exceed the number of drivers.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Jet Ski Tenerife – 2 hour ride
Jet Ski in Tenerife are the perfect fun activity for those who crave speed, adrenaline, and something completely new. It will be an unforgettable experience and perhaps the beginning of many more adventures on the ocean.
A qualified instructor always ensures the safe conduct of the tour, navigating the group from a motorboat or jet ski. Before starting the activity, each participant is equipped with a special life jacket. If the water temperature is low, you will receive a neoprene wetsuit that protects the body from excessive cooling. Remember to bring your swimwear.
Operating jet skis is very easy and does not require any special skills, qualifications, or previous experience. The jet ski can be operated by a person who is at least 16 years old, and the minimum passenger age is 10 years old. For minors, the consent of a guardian is required. Jet skis can reach speeds of up to 70 km/h.
2 hour ride
Two hours of water madness is definitely the best option we can offer you when renting jet skis. If you decide to rent one vehicle for two people, each of you will have 60 minutes to drive the jet ski. This is the perfect amount of time to learn how to operate it, feel confident behind the controls, and enjoy the great pleasure and fun of this activity. It will also allow you to visit the area of the secret hippie beach, have a moment to swim and dive in the beautiful bay, and perhaps most interestingly, go whale watching. With a bit of luck they will be swimming right next to you!
This is undoubtedly the most advantageous offer due to the length and diversity of this tour.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
Attraction currently does not offer free transportation
- Jet Skis are available in Puerto Colón in Costa Adeje
- We will include the exact location of the attraction along with a map in the confirmation email for your reservation
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map indicates the Puerto Colón port in Costa Adeje. Jet Skis and most of the water sports available on our website depart from this port.