- 50,00€ – participant
- 30,00€ – companion
- 15 minutes
Notes about the trip
- Automatic discount for orders over 2 and 4 people!
- A maximum of 3 people can fly at once.
- It is possible to bring along accompanying persons on board for an additional fee of €30,00 per person. However, the accompanying persons cannot participate in the activity.
- Flight time is about 15 minutes. The whole attraction lasts about 1 hour.
- The minimum age of the participant is 2 years old.
- Parascending is carried out in Puerto Colón in Costa Adeje.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Parascending – Flight on a parachute behind a motorboat
Parascending, also known as parasailing, is beloved by tourists as it is the perfect activity for hot days in Tenerife.
Feel like a bird as you soar above the ocean, feeling the breeze and the ocean mist. You’ll see incredible views stretching along the coast and mountains, with the El Teide volcano in the distance.
Parachute can carry a maximum of 3 adult passengers and can ascend up to 100 meters above sea level. The attraction heads along the azure coast of Costa Adeje. Total adventure time is about an hour, including a short boat trip, preparation, and a 15-minute flight. The minimum age for participants in this activity is only 2 years old.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
Attraction currently does not offer free transportation
- Parascending is available in Puerto Colón in Costa Adeje
- We will include the exact location of the attraction along with a map in the confirmation email for your reservation
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map indicates the Puerto Colón port in Costa Adeje. Parascending and most of the water sports available on our website depart from this port.