PADI Diving Course – Advanced OWD
- 300,00€ – per person
- minimum 5 days of diving
Notes about the trip
- The course price includes training materials; book and DVD.
- During the course, you must perform a practical and theoretical test.
- Practical exercises are performed underwater in the ocean.
- The course can be completed during a week’s stay in Tenerife.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
PADI Diving Course – Advanced Open Water Diver
Have you fallen in love with the underwater world from your first dive? Do you want diving to become your regular hobby? Or maybe you aspire to become an instructor someday? Don’t wait, this PADI diving course gives you the chance to fulfill your dreams! A PADI certification will allow you to dive all over the world. Advanced diving prices are much lower than “Try Dive” and range from €50,00 (Tenerife, Egypt) to €150,00 in truly exotic places. What’s more, you don’t need your own equipment.
This is the second level diving course. It includes 5 dives of varying difficulty levels. This course allows you to dive up to 28 meters, and upon completion, you will receive an Advanced Open Water Diver certificate issued by PADI, which is recognized worldwide. For the very ambitious, the course can be completed in as little as 5 days! PADI not only teaches how to behave in case of problems underwater. Also how to manage stress in critical situations, which from our own experience, also helps a lot in everyday life.
Undoubtedly, PADI is the largest diving organization in the world, bringing together PADI divemasters, instructors, and diving centers operating in this system.
Recommended to take
Free round-trip transportation from Monday to Saturday from
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje
- Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes (only for 9:00)
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map indicates the location of the diving center where all the diving and diving courses offered on our website take place. If your place of stay is outside the free pickup zone, this point will be your destination.