Quads – volcano El Teide
- 130,00€ – driver
- 10,00€ – passenger
- 3 hours
Notes about the trip
- Automatic discount for orders above 2 and 4 drivers!
- A valid category B driving license is required.
- 100% on-road.
- Passenger with appropriate height can be as young as 10 years old.
- Quads are designed for two people. The number of passengers cannot exceed the number of drivers.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Quads in Tenerife – a 3-hour trip to Mount Teide
Quads in Tenerife are a great way to explore the island in a non-traditional way. Spend time with friends, and test your skills in off-road terrain. If you’re looking for great fun and a large dose of adrenaline, quads will definitely appeal to you. It’s a wonderful proposal for both couples and larger groups. The pleasant climate of the island will allow you to fully enjoy the route and the wonderful views, and thanks to the diversity of the terrain, the excursion will definitely not be monotonous.
Previous experience is not required because handling a quad is not complicated. However, a category B driving license is necessary. We will start our excursion with a short briefing on how to operate the quad. An experienced instructor will give you advice, dispel any doubts, and also ensure your safety throughout the entire time. Literally after a moment of practice, you will be ready for small and big adventures on the volcanic island.
Quads in Tenerife – volcano El Teide
The goal of the excursion is Mount Teide, but the route to the destination may change depending on the weather conditions on the island. The planned route will take you through small villages, then through the highest town in Tenerife, the picturesque Vilaflor, and then direct you towards the volcano. As you pass at the foot of the volcano, you will be able to admire areas that look like they are from Mars. As you climb higher, you will see more and more beautiful views of the coast of Tenerife.
Remember that you should wear appropriate clothing for our expedition. We strongly recommend wearing comfortable pants and a sweatshirt, as well as closed-toe shoes. Due to the sandy surface of the route, clothes may get dirty, which shouldn’t surprise any extreme sports enthusiasts! Get ready for an unforgettable adventure, a pleasant atmosphere, and spectacular views.
Recommended to take
- Clothes to get dirty
- A scarf or bandana for the mouth
- Sunscreen lotion
- Long-sleeved shirt and pants for the winter season
Free round-trip transportation from
- Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map shows Labranda Suites Costa Adeje hotel. If your place of stay is outside the free pickup zone, this point will be your meeting point. The hotel was chosen as the starting point due to its easy access and the possibility of free car parking.