- 74,00€ – an adult
- 53,00€ – children 6-11 years old
- Siam Park
every day from 10.00 to 18.00
- Loro Parque
every day from 9.30 to 17.30
Notes about the trip
- Siam Park is located in Costa Adeje. The journey by car from the north of Tenerife takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. We offer bus transfers from Puerto de la Cruz, back and forth, each day for an additional fee of €15,00 per person.
- Loro Parque is located in Puerto de la Cruz. The journey by car from the south of Tenerife takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. We offer bus transfers from south of Tenerife (from El Medano to Los Gigantes), back and forth, each day for an additional fee of €15,00 per person.
- The price of transport for children from 6 to 11 years old is €10,00. From 3 to 5 years old is €9,00. Children under 3 years old are not included in the transport fee, but you still must inform us about their presence.
- By selecting transport to Loro Parque or Siam Park, choose the date of realization as the day of transfer to the park.
- Children under 6 enter both parks for free.
- Tickets are valid for 2 months from the date of implementation. Unused tickets can be returned.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Twin Ticket, which is a promotional ticket to Siam Park and Loro Parque. By buying a Twin Ticket, you save €10,00 per person, and children under 6 years old enter both parks for free. Tickets can be used on two separate days.
Siam Park – water park in Tenerife
Siam Park in Tenerife is an absolute number one among water parks in the world. It covers an area of over 18 hectares. Anyone who appears in Siam Park will immediately understand why it is so unique. Believe it or not, it cost 52 million euros to build it, and a Thai princess came for its opening! Located on a hill, the water slides placed here are like real roller coasters. The whole architecture is maintained in the style and climate of Thailand, which we will notice in every detail. Starting from the names of individual attractions, ending with the design of the smallest details. Siam Park offers 18 attractions, 5 restaurants, several shops, and all in the surroundings of lush and stunning vegetation.
We have a whole range of attractions to choose from, and everyone will find something for themselves. There are zones for both the youngest and those thirsty for extreme experiences. Siam Park has broken five world records, including the highest artificial wave of 3 meters high, the longest lazy river, which is over a kilometer long. The terror of all guests is practically a vertical, 20-meter slide on which you can reach speeds of up to 80 km/h! And to make it even scarier, it flows through an aquarium with sharks. If you don’t expect such extreme experiences, don’t worry. There are many slightly calmer attractions here. Many of them are used with multi-person pontoons, which guarantee even better fun and lots of laughter. It is worth knowing that attractions have their limits depending on height: minimum 1.10 m, 1.25 m, or 1.4 m.
If you want to learn more about Siam Park, we invite you to our separate article.
Loro Parque – a zoo in Tenerife
Like every zoo, Loro Parque has its supporters and opponents, but it definitely stands out among the competition and for good reason, capturing the hearts of tourists. Loro Parque, which was opened in the 1970s, occupied an area of over one hectare at the time. Over the years, the park’s area has increased tenfold, and it has already been visited by over 40 million visitors.
Loro means parrot in Spanish, and indeed, initially, it was a relatively small park with numerous species of parrots. The area and offer were expanded year by year. Gradually, other exotic animals were introduced into the garden. However, the garden owes its greatest popularity to the unprecedented and spectacular killer whale shows. In addition to them, we can find dolphins, sea lions, penguins, alligators, tigers, gorillas, and even turtles.
It is impossible to describe the number of attractions that await you in this place. The entire park is beautifully arranged, rich in wonderful, very lush vegetation. Attention to the smallest detail makes it really enjoyable to spend time here. Each species of animals has a separate “world” created, making the tour even more attractive. In addition, we can take advantage of numerous shows and projections.
Loro Parque is a place where everyone will find something for themselves. It is an unforgettable experience for both adults and children. Emotions are guaranteed. There will be a lot of admiration, laughter, and maybe even tears! It is hard to find another corner of the world where the greatest treasures of fauna and flora have been so beautifully combined.
If you want to learn more about Loro Parque, we invite you to our separate article.
Recommended to take to Siam Park
- Sunscreen lotion
- Flip flops
Recommended to take to Loro Parque
- Long-sleeved shirt
Paid (15,00€/person) round-trip transportation to Siam Park from
- Puerto de la Cruz
Paid (15,00€/person) round-trip transportation to Loro Parque from
- El Medano, Los Abrigos (on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays)
- Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf, Las Galletas (on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays)
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje (except on Saturdays)
- Playa de San Juan, Alcalá, Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes (except on Saturdays)
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The points on the map indicate the location of Siam Park and Loro Parque.