- 40,00€ – an adult
- 28,00€ – children 3-11 years old
- every day
- 1 May to 31 October from 10:00 to 18:00
- 1 November to 30 April from 10:00 to 17:00
Notes about the trip
- Siam Park is located in Costa Adeje. The journey by car from the north of Tenerife takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. We offer bus transfers from Puerto de la Cruz, back and forth, each day for an additional fee of €15,00 per person.
- The transport cost for children aged 3 to 11 is €9,00. Children under 3 years old do not have to pay for transport and admission to Siam Park, but we need to be informed of their presence.
- By selecting transport to Siam Park, choose the date of realization as the day of transfer to the park.
- Tickets are valid for 2 months from the date of implementation. Unused tickets can be returned.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Siam Park Tenerife – water park in Tenerife
Siam Park in Tenerife is an absolute number one among water parks in the world. It covers an area of over 18 hectares. Anyone who appears in Siam Park will immediately understand why it is so unique. Believe it or not, it cost 52 million euros to build it, and a Thai princess came for its opening! Located on a hill, the water slides placed here are like real roller coasters. The whole architecture is maintained in the style and climate of Thailand, which we will notice in every detail. Starting from the names of individual attractions, ending with the design of the smallest details. Siam Park offers 18 attractions, 5 restaurants, several shops, and all in the surroundings of lush and stunning vegetation.
Attractions in Siam Park
We have a whole range of attractions to choose from, and everyone will find something for themselves. There are zones for both the youngest and those thirsty for extreme experiences. Siam Park has broken five world records, including the highest artificial wave of 3 meters high, the longest lazy river, which is over a kilometer long. The terror of all guests is practically a vertical, 20-meter slide on which you can reach speeds of up to 80 km/h! And to make it even scarier, it flows through an aquarium with sharks. If you don’t expect such extreme experiences, don’t worry. There are many slightly calmer attractions here. Many of them are used with multi-person pontoons, which guarantee even better fun and lots of laughter. It is worth knowing that attractions have their limits depending on height: minimum 1.10 m, 1.25 m, or 1.4 m.
Exhausted from all-day madness, we can relax on the beautiful beach, whose sand came to Tenerife from Portugal. There are free sun loungers and parasols that will provide us with even greater comfort. If you get hungry, there is also a restaurant with ready-made food and drinks by the beach.
Do you want to capture your trip to the park? You can use GoPro cameras on the slides, only with a head or chest strap. Also, remember that lockers are additionally payable, but one large one can hold several people
Tickets to Siam Park
By buying tickets to Siam Park from AttractiveTenerife.com, you provide yourself with 24 h customer service. In case of any problems, you can make one phone call and ask for a date change or cancellation of the ticket with a full refund. An additional advantage is that tickets purchased earlier entitle you to enter the park without waiting in line. There are two gates in the park: the first one sells tickets and the second one checks them. With our tickets, you go straight to the second gate!
By ordering tickets to Siam Park from AttractiveTenerife.com, you can also order transport to the park from Puerto de la Cruz. The coach takes about 2 hours. If you miss the coach, you can count on another departure at the next possible date without incurring additional costs for park tickets. In the event that it is not possible to leave on another date, we will refund the full cost of the park tickets.
We send tickets to Siam Park to your email address in PDF format with a QR code. You do not need to print these tickets. Just download them to your phone and show the QR code at the park entrance.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
- Flip flops
Paid (15,00€/person) round-trip transportation from
- Puerto de la Cruz
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The point on the map shows the location of Siam Park.