- 42,00€ – an adult
- 30,00€ – children 6-11 years old
- every day from 9:30 to 17:30.
Notes about the trip
- Loro Parque is located in Puerto de la Cruz. The journey by car from the south of Tenerife takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. We offer bus transfers from south of Tenerife (from El Medano to Los Gigantes), back and forth, each day for an additional fee of €15,00 per person.
- The transport cost for children aged 3 to 11 is €10,00. Children under 3 years old do not have to pay for transport, but we need to be informed of their presence.
- Children under 6 years old enter the park for free.
- By selecting transport to Loro Parque, choose the date of realization as the day of transfer to the park.
- Tickets are valid for 2 months from the date of implementation. Unused tickets can be returned.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Loro Parque – zoo park in Tenerife
Like every zoo, Loro Parque has its supporters and opponents, but it definitely stands out among the competition and for good reason, capturing the hearts of tourists. Loro Parque, which was opened in the 1970s, occupied an area of over one hectare at the time. Over the years, the park’s area has increased tenfold, and it has already been visited by over 40 million visitors.
Loro means parrot in Spanish, and indeed, initially, it was a relatively small park with numerous species of parrots. The area and offer were expanded year by year. Gradually, other exotic animals were introduced into the garden. However, the garden owes its greatest popularity to the unprecedented and spectacular killer whale shows. In addition to them, we can find dolphins, sea lions, penguins, alligators, tigers, gorillas, and even turtles.
It is impossible to describe the number of attractions that await you in this place. The entire park is beautifully arranged, rich in wonderful, very lush vegetation. Attention to the smallest detail makes it really enjoyable to spend time here. Each species of animals has a separate “world” created, making the tour even more attractive. In addition, we can take advantage of numerous shows and projections.
Loro Parque is a place where everyone will find something for themselves. It is an unforgettable experience for both adults and children. Emotions are guaranteed. There will be a lot of admiration, laughter, and maybe even tears! It is hard to find another corner of the world where the greatest treasures of fauna and flora have been so beautifully combined.
To crown a day full of attractions, you can take advantage of a free train. It will take you to the center of Puerto de la Cruz. The “train” departs every twenty minutes.
Tickets to Loro Parque
By buying tickets to Loro Parque from AttractiveTenerife.com, you provide yourself with 24 h customer service. In case of any problems, you can make one phone call and request a change of date or cancellation of the ticket with a full refund of its cost. An additional advantage is that tickets purchased in advance entitle you to enter the park without waiting in line. There are two gates in the park: the first one sells tickets and the second one checks them. With our tickets, you can go straight to the second gate!
By ordering tickets to Loro Parque from AttractiveTenerife.com, you can also order transport to the park from the south of the island (from El Medano to Los Gigantes). The coach ride takes about 2 hours. If you miss the coach, you can count on another departure at the next possible date without incurring additional costs for park tickets. In case of no possibility of departure on another date, we refund the full cost of the tickets.
Tickets to Loro Parque are sent to your email address in PDF format with a QR code. You don’t need to print these tickets, just download them to your phone and show the QR code at the park entrance.
We also offer more cost-effective combined tickets with Siam Park, the so-called Twin Ticket with transport or without.
Recommended to take
- Long-sleeved shirt
Paid (15,00€/person) round-trip transportation from
- El Medano, Los Abrigos (on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays)
- Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf, Las Galletas (on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays)
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje (except on Saturdays)
- Playa de San Juan, Alcalá, Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes (except on Saturdays)
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The point on the map shows the location of Loro Parque.