Teide Half-Day Tour
- 40,00€ – an adult
- 20,00€ – children 3-13 years old
- from 09:00 to 14:00
Excursion in the given language from the south of Tenerife
- In English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Dutch, the tour is conducted on Tuesdays and Fridays without El Medano pick up and on Thursdays and Sundays without Los Gigantes pick up.
Excursion in the given language from Puerto de la Cruz
- In English, Spanish and German the tour is conducted on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Notes about the trip
- Automatic discount when booking for more than 2 and 4 people!
- Excursion offers the option of taking the Teleférico cable car to the El Teide volcano, at an additional cost of €40.00 per person above 13 years old, and €20.00 per child aged 3 to 13 years old. Children under 3 years of age, pregnant women, and individuals with heart or circulatory problems cannot participate in the cable car ascent.
- Children under 3 years old participate in excursion for free, but don’t forget to add them to your order.
- This tour is conducted by coach/bus.
- Information regarding pickup zones and transportation can be found below the tour description.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the order of sightseeing.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Reviews (0)
- Map - how to get there?
Teide Half-Day Tour – with an optional Cable Car
Teide Half-Day Tour offers a visit to the El Teide National Park. With the option to take the Teleferico cable car up to an altitude of 3,555 meters above sea level. You will have the opportunity to see the highest peak in Spain and the entire Atlantic Ocean, the El Teide volcano.
At the beginning of the trip, we will pass through the Canary pine forests until we finally reach the Teide National Park. Terrain located at an altitude of approximately 2,000 meters above sea level. This natural space was declared a National Park in 1954 to protect an area of incredible landscape and ecological value. The lunar landscapes of the El Teide volcano are often compared to those in Arizona. The main road through the park is likened to the famous “Route 66” in the USA.
Along the way, we will make several stops so you can admire everything this incredible volcanic landscape has to offer. The Cañadas del Teide is a caldera with a diameter of over 15 km, at the center of which stands the El Teide volcano. Landscape here seems to come from another planet, with “lunar” and even “Martian” sceneries. The areas of the El Teide National Park have been frequently used in high-budget film productions.
We have also allocated some free time for you to have lunch on your own or try Canary cuisine at one of the recommended restaurants near El Portillo.
Teleférico – Cable Car
Next, we will head to the Teleférico cable car station. Where you can enjoy a magnificent view of the Ucanca Valley. The ascent to the summit of the El Teide volcano by cable car is optional. If you wish to do so, you need to reserve the cable car at the time of booking the trip.
Finally, at the end of the Teide half-day tour, we will visit the Roques de Garcia, where you will see one of the most characteristic images of Tenerife. This incredible rock formation is a prominent feature on most postcards of Tenerife.
If you would like to see more amazing places in Tenerife, check out our full-day excursion, Gran Tour Teide Masca.
Free round-trip transportation from south of Tenerife
- El Medano, Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf (Only on Thursdays and Sundays)
- Las Galletas, Costa del Silencio
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje
- Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes (Only on Tuesdays and Fridays)
Free round-trip transportation from north of Tenerife
- Puerto de la Cruz
Recommended to take
- Sweatshirt or long-sleeved shirt
- Sunscreen lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map shows the Sol Arona hotel in Los Cristianos. If your accommodation is outside the free pickup zone, this point will be your meeting place. The hotel has been chosen as the starting point due to its easy accessibility and the possibility of free car parking.