Jeep Safari – Teide Masca
- 61,00€ – an adult
- 46,00€ – children 3-11 years old
- from 08:00 to 15:00
Excursion in the given language from the south of Tenerife
- In English the tour is conducted on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- In German, French and Dutch, the tour is conducted from Monday to Saturday.
- In Spanish the tour is conducted on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- In Italian the tour is conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Notes about the trip
- Children under 3 years old participate for free, but don’t forget to add them to your order.
- Information regarding pickup zones and transportation can be found below the tour description.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the order of sightseeing.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Reviews (0)
- Map - how to get there?
Jeep Safari – Teide – Masca
Jeep Safari – Teide – Masca tour will allow you to discover the pirate village of Tenerife and witness the protagonist, the main character of the island – El Teide. The volcano’s name comes from the language of the Guanches, the first inhabitants of the Canary Islands. Teide in their language meant Hell Mountain, home to the demon Guayota. Its height is 3,178 meters above sea level, and approximately 7,500 meters from the ocean floor. It is the highest peak in Spain and also the highest among the Atlantic islands. El Teide is considered an active volcano, as its last eruption took place in 1909.
Within the El Teide National Park, there is a tiered vegetation system. Up to an altitude of about 800 meters, semi-desert vegetation dominates, followed by pine forests up to 2,000 meters, above which grassland communities and high-altitude vegetation can be found. There is also the presence of volcanic lizards, which roam the paths and sculpt the slopes of the mountainous volcano.
The picturesque village of Masca, often referred to as the Machu Picchu of Tenerife. Is a charming village located in the Barranco de Masca gorge in the northwest part of the island. It is situated within the Teno Rural Park. The route to Masca is known for being the windiest road on the island but is also considered the most attractive scenic route. According to legend, Masca was once a hidden village with difficult access, likely due to the presence of pirates. Until recently, the only connections to the rest of the island were the paths leading to Santiago del Teide and Buenavista del Norte.
If you like Jeep Safari – Teide – Masca, be sure to check out our offer for Jeep Safari La Gomera also.
Free round-trip transportation from south of Tenerife
- El Medano, Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf
- Las Galletas, Costa del Silencio
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje
- Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes
Recommended to take
- Sweatshirt or long-sleeved shirt
- Sunscreen lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map shows the Sol Arona hotel in Los Cristianos. If your accommodation is outside the free pickup zone, this point will be your meeting place. The hotel has been chosen as the starting point due to its easy accessibility and the possibility of free car parking.