- 89,00€ – an adult
- 50,00€ – children 3-11 years old
Notes about the trip
- Stargazing takes place 5 times a week, except for Saturdays and Mondays.
- Stargazing is conducted only in English.
- Automatic discount when booking for more than 2 and 4 people!
- Children under 3 years old participate for free, but don’t forget to add them to your order.
- The tour price includes dinner and drinks.
- There is a possibility of booking without transportation and dinner at a price of 55.00€/adult and 30.00€/children aged 3-11.
- Depending on the season, the tour starts between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the tour program.”
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Stargazing provides an incredible experience. El Teide National Park at night is one of the three best places on earth for this type of experience. With little light pollution and high altitude, we can enjoy these amazing star views. With professional telescopes and astrophotographic equipment, you will be able to see planets of our Solar System, distant galaxies, nebulae, clusters, and much more! Guides will explain star observations and tell you amazing stories and facts about our universe. They will also show you how to take amazing astro photos using a camera or cell phone through their telescopes.
The evening will begin with a delicious and warm meal at a local restaurant. Then we will go higher up for sunset observation and the most spectacular sunset view. You will see it from El Teide mountain, celebrating with a glass of champagne and commemorating the moment with photos. After filling our stomachs and relaxing during the sunset, we will start observing the night sky.
There is an option to order a tour without lunch or transportation at a lower price (55,00 €/adult and 30,00 €/children). In this case, the meeting point with the guide and group is a viewpoint located on the TF-38 road.
Please note that the observation takes place at high altitude, so don’t forget to bring windproof jackets and hats and gloves for those who get colder easily. Depending on the season and weather, the temperature varies by a few degrees. Also the wind intensity can be lighter or stronger.
Recommended to take
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Free round-trip transportation from
- El Medano, Golf del Sur, Amarilla Golf
- Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje
- Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje
- Puerto de Santiago, Los Gigantes
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map shows the Sol Arona hotel in Los Cristianos. If your place of stay is outside the free pickup zone, this point will be your meeting point. The hotel was chosen as the starting point due to its easy access by public transportation and the possibility of free parking for cars.