Motorcycle rental in Tenerife
Notes on renting a motorcycle
Narrow, winding mountain roads with steep climbs and descents. Long, straight threads, freshly asphalted. Landscape diversity. Mountain, ocean and volcano views. From the desert to the jungle. Sunny weather, light wind. Thousands of curves, hundreds of viewpoints and routes, one island. Motorcycle rental in Tenerife – you cannot miss it!
A motorcycle is probably the best way to explore the island. You forget about resorts full of tourists, about looking for a parking space, about a traffic jam on the highway. You hit the road, leaving everyone far behind. You discover places previously unknown to others. Probably no motorcyclist needs special persuasion. Therefore we invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer.
- The prices listed on our website are the actual motorcycle rental price. The price includes the reservation fee and liability insurance.
- After confirming the reservation, an advance payment of 25% of the rental price must be made.
- The rest of the rental costs must be paid when collecting the motorcycle. Payment in cash or by card.
- The minimum age for the driver is 25 years.
- The driver must have a driving license for at least 2 years.
- The motorcycle deposit is 100 €, payable in cash.
- The garage is located in Costa Adeje.
- Motorcycles can be picked up from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm, Monday to Saturday.
|Group||Model||Capacity||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5days||6 days||7 days|
Honda CBR 125
Honda CB 125F
|E||Yamaha Maxi Scooter|
BMW F650 GS
- * unavailable due to current tourism restrictions
Tenerife routes worth marking on the map
- Masca – long winding roads with an eccentric view of the mountain ranges, green highlands and lowlands. Quite a significant difference in terrain and steep slopes provide an interesting experience.
- Punta del Teno – a “forbidden route” that tempts even more. The road leads under high, secured rocks, which like to crumble in strong winds, what gives us an unprecedented experience. The fantastic views are completed by the lighthouse at the end and the wild beach. The route is closed between 10am and 7pm.
- El Teide – is the absolute highlight of the program if we want to discover the corners of Tenerife on a motorcycle. The route to the foot of the volcano initially leads upwards, through hundreds of turns over precipices. Then the road becomes easier, where it leads through a desert, almost lunar landscape. High-quality asphalt lets you go wild even more.
- Anaga – green mountain paradise and the northern part of the island, kilometer-long winding roads leading among ravines and forests.
Obvious tips, but it’s worth remembering about them
- Get clothes suitable for local rain or strong winds. Tenerife has several microclimates that depend not only on altitude but also on the geographic area where you are traveling.
- Tenerife has three free highways.
- Due to the large number of cars, the variety of drivers and numerous tourists who may appear unexpectedly, we advise you to be extremely careful and limit your trust.