Whale watching sailing trip
- 55,00€ – an adult
- 35,00€ – children 3-11 years old
- 3 hours
Notes about the trip
- The tours take place daily at 10:00.
- Guaranteed encounter with whales or dolphins. Otherwise, the next tour is free or the cost will be refunded.
- Automatic discount when booking for more than 2 and 4 people!
- The yacht can accommodate a maximum of 10 people. It also has Wi-Fi.
- Food on board (per serving): sandwich with cheese or ham.
- Drinks on board (unlimited): water, cold drinks, beer.
- Children under 3 years old participate for free, but don’t forget to add them to your order.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Map - how to get there?
- Reviews (0)
Whale watching sailing trip – 3 h
We invite you to a whale watching sailing trip in an intimate setting and a wonderful atmosphere. The beautiful yacht will take you on a trip along the coast of Costa Adeje. Unforgettable views, peace, the sound of waves, beautiful weather – this is the perfect attraction for those who seek relaxation away from the hustle and bustle. During the trip, we will stop for a swim in the charming bay of hippies, Playa de Diego Hernandez! As the waters surrounding Tenerife are home to numerous dolphins and whales, you will surely be able to admire them during their aquatic frolicking. The yacht trip also offers snacks and cold drinks, including alcoholic beverages, on board.
Recommended to take
- Sunscreen lotion
The attraction does not offer free transportation
- The yacht departs from Puerto Colón in Costa Adeje
- We will include the exact location of the attraction with a map in the confirmation email of your reservation
- After placing your order, you will receive an automatic email summarizing your order.
- We respond to orders within 24 hours. If you want immediate order processing, be sure to contact us by phone!
- Our customer service will process your order within 24h, and you will receive an email containing: tickets, map and additional information on attraction.
- When ordering with transport, remember to provide the exact address of your stay in Tenerife.
- All attractions available on our site are safe and checked by us individually so that we can fully guarantee their high quality.
The location on the map indicates the Puerto Colón port in Costa Adeje, from which whale watching yacht trips depart. This port will be your destination.